Damascus kitchen knives set – A best gift!
Meet the best gift for a chef. An elegant burnt orange Damascus kitchen knives set. The stunning set has bolster, jimping, wooden handles, rivets, and a Damascus blade, as well. Wow! Aren’t these some amazing specifications? Well, indeed, they are for sure. That’s because we want to give you the finest handmade kitchen knife set.
Handmade kitchen knife set
- Made by experienced craftsmen
- Hand-forged layers
- Best quality material
- Includes 5 most used kitchen knives
The handles have stunning colors and great wooden material. Moreover, we have a brass bolster just above the handle for you. Since it adds weight to the middle of the knife and protects the end grain of wooden handle scales. Therefore, the bolster also acts as a guard between the fingers and the blade.
Now let’s come to the blade. Each knife is made from multiple layers of Damascus kitchen knives set. In addition, the blade also has Jimping. These are small notches into the back of a blade.
Which knives are included in the set?
The best gift for a chef also has great yet various types of knives. Each one is perfect for our daily meal prep.
- Nakiri – it’s the knife with the longest blade. Its blade is also wider. Hence, it’s excellent for veggies or fruits.
- Butcher – the wide blade knife is the best choice for butchering. Furthermore, you can cut big blocks of meat or do quick chopping with it.
- Chef – this simple yet multipurpose knife in the Damascus kitchen knives set a must-have for every kitchen. Hence, it does all kitchen tasks.
- Utility – chefs mostly use this small knife to cut fruits. You can also put it in your fruit basket, and it’ll be the most exquisite cutlery. You can also use it as a steak knife.
- Paring – the smallest yet easiest-to-use knife
The Fusion Damascus kitchen knives set has splendid details. Moreover, they are great quality handmade kitchen knife set that gives you fantastic food preparation.
Manufacturing Method: Handmade
Blade Material: Damascus Steel
Handle Material: Brass and Colored Wood with Mosaic pins
Hardness: 50-55 HRC
Blade Length: 4 inch + 5 inch + 7 inch + 7 inch + 8 inch
Handle Length: 4 inch + 4 inch + 4 inch + 5 inch + 5 inch
Overall Length: 8 inch + 9 inch + 11 inch + 12 inch + 13 inch
Knives Weight: 133g + 172g + 219g + 353g + 265g
Sheath Weight: 470g
Number of Knives: 5
Overall Weight: 1612g